POSITION: Equestrian Assistant (Horse Groomer)
– Physically fit and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for horses
– Prior working experience with horses strongly preferred
– Only Singaporeans/PRs and full-timers need to apply
- Successful candidates will be responsible for the daily care of the Riding School horses and ponies including grooming, tacking up, hand walking, cleaning stables, washing horses and assisting riders
- A normal work week consists of 6 working days from Tuesdays to Sundays with a day off on Mondays. A normal work day consists of two shifts and you will be required to work both shifts every day. The morning shift is 6.45am – 10.45am and the afternoon shift is 3.30pm – 7pm. We provide a rest area if you will like to stay at the Club during the middle of the day otherwise you may return home during this rest period should you wish to.
- There is no direct public bus or train service to the Club. The nearest MRT station is Sixth Avenue (Downtown Line). From Sixth Avenue, it is approximately 1.2km to the Club. You will have to either drive, walk or cycle this distance.
- There will be opportunities to work towards BHS International Stable Management qualifications.