To be recognized as the leading equestrian facility and resource in Singapore, with regional recognition and distinction while encouraging participation in riding throughout the community.
- To offer recreational and competitive equestrian programs and events for its members
- To foster a passion for horses and equestrian pursuits in an environment that is safe and family-friendly
- To maintain global best practice in its daily operations, policies and procedures (as recognised by the British Horse Society)
- To actively collaborate with other local stakeholders to ensure the stability of common ground, and drive growth and development of our programs and facilities
- To offer opportunities for the wider community to participate in equestrian pursuits, and foster relationships with both private and public organisations for the benefit of the club and sport
- To be an employer of choice