Bukit Timah Saddle Club has a Riding School with over 40 well trained horses and ponies. Our instructors are fully qualified, offering the highest standards of tuition. Our horses and ponies vary in standard to suit both the beginner and more experienced rider.
Our facilities include:
• 100 stables, arranged in blocks of 10.
• More than 40 riding school horses, ranging from 16.2hh Warmbloods to 12hh ponies
• 3 large riding arenas, extending to more than 13,000 sq. metres
• 2 lunge arenas
• Trail rides at heath track, jungle and sand ring
• 15 grass paddocks
• Full time farrier with facilities for both hot and cold shoeing
• Car park offering ample parking
• Men’s and Women’s shower facilities
• Food & Beverage at the popular restaurant, Rider’s Café, located in our clubhouse, with members only terrace.
• Tack shop, EquinePrince offering a range of apparel and horse tack.